Follow these easy instructions to be featured in our upcoming video: Read all instructions first, and then click on the link, below.
Click “record” and then:
1. State your name and where you are from (example: Hi, I’m Amy from Boston)
2. Repeat 3x: "I am taking control of Alzheimer's Disease!" (so we can choose the best “take”)
Answer these questions in about 30 seconds:
3. Why do you care about Alzheimer's disease?
4. What do you want to see in the near future regarding Alzheimer's research?
5. What is your personal Alzheimer's connection?
Don't forget to look at the camera!
Press the record button in the bottom left corner of the screen to stop recording.
Review your video. If you want to try it again, click DELETE & RE-RECORD.
Once you're happy with your video, click PUBLISH.
Tips for making your video look great: Wear solid colors and avoid letting busy patterns into the frame Test your video's sound quality. Make sure to cut out as much background noise as you can. Avoid dramatic lighting. Soft lighting renders much more smoothly than harsh highlights and shadows.
This video will be previewed at our October 10, 2012 symposium and will be used to to educate the public about Alzheimer's disease and the need for research into a cure. The phrase, "I'm taking control of Alzheimer's disease" is a message that people care very much about finding a solution and are taking action. It will be a part of the video library on our website.
Participating in this video, and uploading your footage,constitutes an agreement to allow your clip, or a portion of it, to be used by Cure Alzheimer’s Fund.
Thank you for being part of this effort!